TRAINING & EDUCATION
At EndoCoreLab, we intend to advance science by providing first-hand education through personalized training and scientific meetings of the highest level and utmost quality.
To this end, we are committed to become the “go-to” organization that will address and satisfy the educational needs of individuals and groups alike, across the spectrum of biomedical specialties.
As part of this process, we have started the accreditation process to become official providers of educational credits.
We provide different level of medical educational courses in relation to the training of healthcare professionals, including undergraduate and postgraduate, assuring continuing education.
We work following and corresponding to the new MedTech rules.
Prof Gino Gerosa
- Full Professor Cardiac Surgery, University of Padua, Italy
- Director Cardiac Surgery Unit, University Hospital of Padua, Italy
- Transplant Center Director and Mechanical Assistance Program at the Club, University Hospital of Padua, Italy
Prof Emilio Sacchetti
- Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry at University of Brescia – Italy
- President of the Italian Academy of Behavioral Addictions
- Co-President of the Italian Geriatric Psychiatry Society
- Vice President of the Italian Society of Neuropsychopharmacology
- Editor in Chief of the official journal of the Italian Psychiatry Society – Evidence-based Psychiatric care
- Member of the Editorial Team of Cogent Medicine
- Member of the Editorial Board of the World Journal of Psychiatry
Prof Stefano Fagiuoli
- Visiting Professor School of Specialization in Gastroenterology and Digestive Endoscopy – Catholic University, Rome, Italy
- Visiting professor Master on liver and kidney transplants – Bicocca University, Milan, Italy
- Director Gastroenterology and Transplantation Hepatology Unit – Hospital Papa Giovanni XXIII, Bergamo, Italy
- Director Department of Medicine – Hospital Papa Giovanni XXIII, Bergamo, Italy
Prof Savina Nodari
- Associate Professor of Cardiology, University of Brescia, Italy
- Director Cardiac Disruption Unit, Department of Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery – Spedali Riuniti and University of Brescia, Italy
- Director Day Hospital Cardiac Failure and Arrhythmias Unite, Department of Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery – Spedali Riuniti and University of Brescia, Italy
Prof Giorgio Noera
- Teacher and Tutor of Cardiac Surgery, University of Ferrara, Italy
- Lecturer in Catastrophe Medicine, University of Modena, Italy
- Cardiac surgeon I° operator of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery: Cardio-thoracic Surgery Unit, Hospital of High Specialization Villa Maria Cecilia, Cotignola (Ra), Italy
- Member of the Technical Scientific Committee of Military Health and the Ministry of Defense
- Member of the Scientific and Technical Committee of the Italian Space Agency
Book your event!
Select the event and fill out the form.
Hurry up! Some events have limited seating